- Instructions for use
- Curved and reinforced ankle joints.
- At rest, the orthosis puts itself in slight dorsiflexion.
- During swing phase, the joints' natural elasticity forces dorsilexion and liberates more space for dropped foot step completion.
- Reinforced by a Kevlar® fiber braid.
- Long-lasting, tested in hard conditions.
- NEW: In order to get the best solution for your patients, discover our 2 new hardnesses of 70 ShA and 80ShA!
(The first one of 90 ShA is still available)
Kit including :
A - 2 joints with built-in nuts
B - 4 stainless steel screws
C - 1 nut retaining tool for tightening
D - 2 posterior stops
E - 2 molding dummies with 4 nails
1A600 - Dynatrek
Energy storing foot Flexible / Dynamic Smooth step rollover Active...
1A510 - Dynacity
Energy storing foot Flexible / comfort Smooth step rollover Low...
1S950-02 - Sealing ring + Adhesive
The Vacuum sealing ring is made with silicone.It is suitable only...
1S16.. - Depressurizing valves for tibial and femoral...
Depressurizing valves for tibial and femoral sockets to complete...
Straps and Pads 2X4* to 2X8*
Straps :Great resistance to tractionEasy to makeEasy to cleanLong-lastingPackaging...
2C162/2C163 - Aflex Dorsi, reinforced and arched joint
The AFLEX Dorsi ankle joints joints are reinforced and curved. At...