To refresh and relieve. Original and exclusive formula with natural extracts of ginkgo biloba (leaf from an ancient Chinese tree) and menthol.
The Coolnest frost progressively reduces uncomfortable feelings. It guarantees an immediate "ice cube effect" and durably provides well-being like getting out the shower.
Instruction for use :
• Apply the gel on the tired residual limb with regular massages.
• Can be used to prevent heating feelings.
• As it contains alcohol, avoid using it for children under 5 years.
• Can stand temperature changes (-10°C à +40°C)
• Tried and tested for use with prosthetic devices (socket, liner, stump socks).
100 ml tube > delivered in pack of 12 tubes : Reference 6X002-100#12
How to take care of your residual limb, socket, liner, stump socks...
- Watch the skin of your residual limb regularly, and allow a real relaxing break for it.
- Liners do not resist high temperatures, keep them out of heat sources and sun light...
- Because you respect your prosthesis and for the well-being of your skin, cleaning your liner daily is a simple and generous gesture.
- Cleaning your liner regularly will improve its life.
- Patients with excessive perspiration should clean their skin and their liner more frequently to prevent irritations.
Recommended for patients affected by overheating and perspiration...
Recommended for patients looking for simple and easy cleansing solutions....