- Easy step rollover
- Very light weight
- For patient up to 150 Kg / 330 lbs in caucasian color
- Now available in ebony color : up to 125 Kg / 275 lbs
Size 22 to 29 = for patients up to 330 lbs (150 kg)
Size 22 to 25 (ebony color) = for patients up to 220 lbs (100 kg)
Size 26 to 29 (ebony color) = for patients up to 275 lbs (125 kg)
• Our GERY foot has been especially developed for geriatric or arteritic patients (level K1 - K2).
• Its cosmetic cover in EVA makes it an extremely lightweight foot (30%lighter than a SACH foot with its pyramid base) and its EVA structure with closed cells is easy to clean.
• The patient is able to reach dorsiflexion easily without having to raise the heel, which increases the leg segment angle and makes step completion easier.
• A new feeling of comfort is provided by EVA flexibility, as well as reduced strains and pressures in the socket.
• A complete solution : the GERY foot comes with a built-in pyramid connector and a malleolar clip to help the set up of the cosmetic shell.
Example of product Nr for a GERY foot, left side, size 26 : 1A200-G26H
Example of product Nr for a GERY foot ebony color, left side, size 26 : 1A200-G26B
Foot weight, connector included, size 25 : 395 g