- Instructions for use
- Related Products / Ranges
- Aluminium Tube - 290 mm Length
- Aluminium Tube - 34 mm Ø - 420 mm Length - 150 kg
- Aluminium Tube Clamp Adapter - Rated 125 kg
- DYNA C
- Extension Stops for HybridKnee
- Programming Unit for 1P300, 1P340 and 1P360
- PU One-Part Cosmetic Cover
- Spare Lithium Battery
- Three-prong lamination connector
- Tube Ø 34 mm with Pyramid Receiver
- Allows to walk down the stairs and slopes with alternate
- Complete safety during stance phase
- Electronic and dynamic control of swing phase
- No constraint : autonomy is longer than one year
• The HYBRID knee concept optimally combines the best of 3 technologies: hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic.
• Hydraulic shock absorption and a reaction force detecting system (MRS) allow for dynamic control of stance phase. An active and progressive safety is provided on any ground and slope, in the stairs and when sitting down.
• The pneumatic unit controls swing phase thanks to a microprocessor that detects changes in tempo and pace and adjusts the speed of extension return, which provides a physiologic walk.
• The HYBRID knee meets the needs of active and very active patients by ensuring :
- Stability and control of stance phase during reciprocal walk on slopes and down the stairs
- An accurate answer to a wide range of walking paces
- Free flexion knee in sitting position
- Ease of adaptation
- Use is free of constraint due to the one-year battery life
• Carbon fiber frame.
1P380 / 1P380-KD - ALLUX knee
First polycentric microprocessor stance and swing phase controlled...
1P300 - Single Axis Intelligent Knee
Electronic and dynamic control of swing phase, Single axis knee, Control...
1P340 - Polycentric Intelligent Knee
Electronic and dynamic control of swing phase, 4-axis knee, Stability...
1P360 / 1P360-KD - Hybrid Knee
Allows to walk down the stairs and slopes reciprocally, Complete safety...
1P301 - Programming Unit for 1P300, 1P340 and 1P360
Programming unit for Single Axis Knee Proteor, for Polycentric Knee...