- Appropriate for trans-tibial amputees with short stumps
- Its J-shape design reduces strains in the socket
- Optimum possibility of accommodating various situations
• Dyna J is a foot made in composite material with a long J-shaped shank.
• Dyna J provides a smooth step completion, which reduces patient's fatigue in everyday life and leisure sport activities, even at a high level. As energy is stored when warping of the shank and keel at heel strike, it is smoothly released at toe off.
• Thanks to its J shape and its upper connectors close to its distal part, Dyna J ensures an optimal distribution of the weight and reduces the strains in the socket.
• Lateral stability due to the large bearing surface at the fore-foot : 48 mm width close to that of a sound foot.
• Dynamic effect increased by the long plantar keel. The effective foot length of the Dyna J foot amountsto 80% of its total length, versus 83% for a sound foot.
• The split plantar keel provides inversion/ eversion that accommodates uneven grounds more easily.
• Delivered in kit with its cosmetic shell, a protective sock, a malleolar clip, adhesive, a bushing and screws. The foot
can accurately suit the patient's needs through optimization of height and alignment.
Ø of the tubular upper part of the J shank : 30 mm
1) By tightening onto the tubular ring included in the kit and bonded on the J shank :
→ 1D41- HD : 34 mm Ø tube clamp adapter.Provides rotation
2) By bonding a 30 mm Ø tube clamp directly on the J shank :
→ 1D47 : Pyramid receiver. Does not provide rotation or shift
Example of product Nr for a Dyna J foot, module 3, right side, size 25 : 1A410-3D25
Approximate foot weight, size 25 (cosmetic shell not included) : 510 g
1A400 - DYNA C
Progressive energy return, Dynamism, Progressive and smooth completion...
1A410 - DYNA J
Appropriate for trans-tibial amputees with short stumps, Its J-shape...
1A500 - DynaStar
Energy return, Great walking comfort provided by a PU link between...
1E201 - Energy Storing Foot + Multi-Axis Ankle
Combined with Dynastep foot, the multiaxis ankle provides the patient...
1A101 - DYNASTEP
Comfort at heel strike. A good rollover. Integrated carbon blade
1A40019 - Shoe-Horn
The shoe-horn makes it easier to slipe the cosmetic shell on and off...
1A41004 - Assembling Tee
For Dyna J Foot.
1D20 / 1D26 / 1D101-2225 / 1D101-2629 - Junction Plates
They ensure perfect and clean gluing of the cosmetic shin on the foot.
1A40020 - Cosmetic shell kit for DYNA foot
The spare cosmetic shell comes with a Spectra sock and a malleolar...