- Progressive energy return
- Progressive and smooth completion step
• Dyna C foot is made of composite materials. It meets the needs of the patient with a dynamic gait by ensuring an efficient return of the energy stored. The possible warping of the composite materials and the C-shaped design of the foot provide flexibility at heel strike and a progressive completion of the step. The gait is smooth, which involves less fatigue for the patient in his everyday life.
• Lateral stability due to the large bearing surface at the fore-foot : 48 mm width close to that of a sound foot.
• Dynamic effect increased by the long plantar keel. The effective foot length of the Dyna C foot amounts to 80% of its total length, versus 83% for a sound foot.
• The split plantar keel provides inversion/ eversion that accommodates uneven grounds more easily.
• Lighter cosmetic shell : 25 % lighter
Cosmetic shell weight (size 25) : 198g
→ European 4-Hole Pattern 1K172 / 1K178 : 121 mm
Example of product Nr for a Dyna C foot, module 3, right side, size 25 : 1A400-3D25
Approximate foot weight, size 25 (cosmetic shell not included) : 420 g
1A400 - DYNA C
Progressive energy return, Dynamism, Progressive and smooth completion...
1A410 - DYNA J
Appropriate for trans-tibial amputees with short stumps, Its J-shape...
1A500 - DynaStar
Energy return, Great walking comfort provided by a PU link between...
1E201 - Energy Storing Foot + Multi-Axis Ankle
Combined with Dynastep foot, the multiaxis ankle provides the patient...
1A101 - DYNASTEP
Comfort at heel strike. A good rollover. Integrated carbon blade
1A40019 - Shoe-Horn
The shoe-horn makes it easier to slipe the cosmetic shell on and off...
1A41004 - Assembling Tee
For Dyna J Foot.
1D20 / 1D26 / 1D101-2225 / 1D101-2629 - Junction Plates
They ensure perfect and clean gluing of the cosmetic shin on the foot.
1A40020 - Cosmetic shell kit for DYNA foot
The spare cosmetic shell comes with a Spectra sock and a malleolar...