- For Patients with low or moderate activity level
- Copolymer gel provides skin protection and very good adherence
Available with and without distal attachment
2 models are available :
• 6 mm in the front and 3 mm in the back : 1S356 & 1S366
• 9 mm in the front and 3 mm in the back to fit ultra sensitive stumps : 1S359 & 1S369
1S500 Sealing Sleeve in Copolymer + gel for Contact Sockets
• The features of the copolymer gel used for these liners provide an extremely comfortable distribution of pressure for patients with a sensitive stump.
• We recommend them for healing stumps, stumps with multiple trauma and for diabetic patients with arterial problems and very sensitive skin.
• These liners are very flexible and fit any stump shape. For the most particular shapes, they can be thermo-shaped.
• Their original design, thicker in the front, protects bony areas while the thiner back helps knee flexion by limiting strains applied to the patella and folds behind the knee.
• Copolymer gel liners will meet the expectations of patients with moderate or low activity level.
• Six months warranty.
• The textile cover does not limit elastic features and the lateral flat seams do not lead to uncomfort in the distal part of the stump.
Stump Circumference :
Thanks to their tapered shape, STEPLINE PLUS liners are appropriate for trans-tibial amputees. The distal cup made of...
Thanks to their tapered shape, STEPLINE PLUS liners are appropriate for trans-tibial amputees.
The STEPLINE PLUS Tapered liner features a streamlined shape and a reinforced distal part. It is intended for conical...
The STEPLINE PLUS Evolution liner minimizes discomfort at flexion and removes the pistoning effect.
This version of the STEPLINE PLUS liner is suitable for any kind of transfemoral limb.