- Excellent adherence of the liner on the skin (limits risks of slipping, irritation...)
- For active and very active patients
- Long durability and resistance : one year warranty
Available with and without distal attachment
Silicone thickness : 3 mm
2 models with distal attachment :
• matrix of 5 cm for short stumps
• matrix of 10 cm
1 model without distal attachment :
• distal thickness : 10 mm
• allowed for post-operative use
• The main characteristic of STEPLINE liners is the superior durabilityof the silicone.
• Their relative elasticity, well tolerated adherence and their thinness provide patients with excellent control of the prosthesis and the comfort they need during intense activities.
• Silicone gel liners will meet the expectations of active and very active patients whatever their needs.
• We recommend them for stumps with flacid tissues which need to be held tight.
• For many years these liners have been renowned for their resistance to ageing, stretching and abrasion.
• One year warranty.
• Manufactured without textile cover, these liners can be cleaned more easily and sterilized at high temperature.
• Complementary to the liner, 1X301 or 1X300 STEPLINE sock allows to set up the prosthesis more easily and to compensate stump volume changes.
Thanks to their tapered shape, STEPLINE liners are appropriate for trans-tibial amputees. The distal cup made of silicone...
Thanks to their tapered shape, STEPLINE liners are appropriate for trans-tibial amputees. They allow to fit a patient...